Big White Wall
Big White Wall is a a safe online community of people who are anxious, down or not coping who support and help each other by sharing what’s troubling them, guided by trained professionals. The service is available 24/7 and members remain anonymous.
With the ever growing community and national and global expansions looming, Big White Wall needed to ensure that the user experience was not compromised for both the website and the mobile app.
Big White Wall needed a lead User Experience Designer to work on improvements of current features, as well as scoping and prototyping new features ensuring the approach is sensitive for the demographic.
As the lead User Experience Designer, Femma has undertaken the following activities:
- Leading scoping workshops for new features.
- Creating various paper prototype solutions and getting iterative feedback from the product manager, subject matter experts and the wider team.
- Conducting product evaluations and UX research for new proposed ideas.
- Creating low and high fidelity wireframes using Axure RP Pro.
- User Research via Alpha Beta Testing in Optimizely.
- Transposing current features (such as live therapy) from web onto native mobile platforms.
- Managing Mobile UX resources.