Nokia News App
The Nokia News App was an R&D based conceptual personalised news app. The deliverable was an alpha version of the app.
Femma lead the research, design and implementation of the client side application.
The key tasks were:
- Storyboarding the use cases.
- Iterative weekly feedback with stakeholders.
- Lo-Fidelity prototyping using paper.
- Hi-Fidelity prototyping using Omnigraffle.
- Encompassing Metro paradigm.
- Participatory Design.
- Implementation of the app using Expression Blend and Visual Studio.
A beta version of the app was delivered to Nokia’s internal community via a programme called “backstage” for further user feedback. The app would become part of a larger Nokia based app.